All Application Information you submit to Royal Plaza is collected by Royal Plaza in the United States, as well as the jurisdiction where the contact for the position is located. Application Information may be shared with our affiliates, subsidiaries or joint ventures in other jurisdictions for employment consideration purposes. This Policy is governed by United States law.
What types of information does this Policy cover?
This Policy covers any Application Information you submit to Royal Plaza such as:
- Name, address, email address, telephone number, or other contact information;
- Resume, cover letter, previous work experience, education, transcripts, or other information you provide to us in connection with the application process;
- Type of employment sought, desired salary, willingness to relocate, or other job preferences;
- How you heard about the position;
- Sensitive information (race/ethnic origin) if you choose to submit it as part of the applications process, and;
- Names and contact information for referrals
It is your responsibility to obtain consent from references before providing their personal information to us.
Submission of Application information does not establish any obligation not listed in this Policy.
How will Application Information be used?
The Application Information you submit is used for the following purposes:
- To assess your skills, qualifications and interests against our career opportunities;
- To verify your information and conduct reference checks;
- To conduct background checks if you are offered a job;
- To communicate with you and inform you of career opportunities;
- To create and submit reports as required by law or regulation;
- To improve our recruitment process; and
- Legal defense as necessary
If you accept employment with Royal Plaza, the information collected will become part of your employment record and will be used for employment purposes.
Royal Plaza conducts criminal background checks on all employees once they have completed the application process and are offered a job at Royal Plaza. Employment at Royal Plaza is contingent upon the completion of a satisfactory background check. If something on your background check appears to be a reason that Royal Plaza cannot hire you, we will notify you that we may not be able to offer you a position because of that information. We will also provide you with a copy of your criminal background check, and we will provide you with information on the process for correcting a criminal record.
You can choose what types of Application Information, if any, to submit. Submitting your Application Information is voluntary. However, if you choose not to submit your Application Information, our ability to consider you as a candidate may be limited. We will ask for your consent before we obtain additional information from third party agencies, and will, where required by law, notify you of the information received from those third parties.
Who may access your data?
Royal Plaza employees, affiliated companies or entities acting on behalf of Royal Plaza process Application Information for the purposes listed above. Royal Plaza takes appropriate technical, organizational, and legal steps to protect Application Information. For instance, information on your criminal background check will only be shared with those who have a “need to know.” Affiliate companies or entities acting on behalf of Royal Plaza with whom we share your Application Information will be bound by terms of confidentiality and this Policy.
Does Royal Plaza keep your data?
Application Information is retained in accordance with local law. We may also retain Application Information to consider you for other jobs for which you may be qualified.
Changes to this Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time. We will post any changes to the Policy on this page.
For more information about our privacy practices, please contact us through this website any time.