Joe Hall Ford Lincoln is looking for an Assistant Service Advisor to join our great team. We have a fun and hard-working team that is looking to add one more member.
- Opportunity to make a good salary with the opportunity for growth
- 100% Company Paid Medical/Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement and Profit Sharing Plans
- A great and thriving working environment
- 5 Day Work Week
Requirements for the Position:
- Basic auto knowledge, but no direct experience necessary
- Strong work ethic
- Quick learner
- Valid Driver’s License
- Discover automotive problems and services by listening to customer’s description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting inspections; taking test drives; checking vehicle maintenance records; examining service schedules.
- Verify warranty and service contract coverage by examining records
- Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer’s payment, including deductibles.
- Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required
- Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer’s approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns; arranging towing and temporary transportation.
- Take ownership and pride in handling your customer base to the best of your ability.
Please apply by submitting a resume to our Parts & Service Director, Todd Jameson, with the link below.